November 15, 2013

Snow Day

It snowed the third day we got to Anchorage - 7 inches.  Kallie has loved playing outside in the snow.  I wanted to take some more (better) pictures of her but I just haven't thought about it when we've been outside.  She likes to put her boots on.  She also learned about putting her hands in her pockets.  She thinks she looks really cool.



It's been fun staying home with Kallie but really difficult to get any work done.  Wednesday we visited her new daycare and she was able to meet and play with a few of her new friends.  She also got to see her new house and room.  Thursday I took her up to work to visit our co-workers.  She was a little shy at first but really turned it on when she got comfortable.  Kyle said they were still talking about her that afternoon.  Today I think I'm going to brave the DMV.  I wonder if there is any difference from the lower 48 DMVs.  I sure hope so.

No comments: