April 5, 2013

Some Bunny is Turning One!

While in Houston, we had an early birthday party for Kallie.  Lots of friends and family were able to make it even though it was Easter weekend.  No brainer on the theme.  I made bunny invitations out of glittery cardstock that said "some bunny is turning one!".


So the cake looks homemade but it still tasted really good.  Most of the ideas were from Pinterest.  It's nice to not have to think up creative stuff but just google it.  I did add additional colored grass to the vase with the purple grass - so not a complete look here but forgot to take another picture.  My how she has changed from month to month.


She loved playing with the balloon.  I think I want to get her another one next time I'm at the dollar store.  A few of these pictures were from the day/night before.


Kallie wasn't too interested in her cupcake.  The first picture is when everybody was singing.  Then she didn't know what to do with the cupcake and finally I got her to take a bite or two but she didn't make much of a mess.


She opened up a few presents and we had an Easter egg hunt.  I love the backpack on her!  And all the kiddos lined up before the start is too cute.  All in all it was a great time for her and with family and friends.  Thanks for coming to her special day!

1 comment:

lolly said...

You must tell me where you got those fabulous looking cupcakes!