April 19, 2012

Kallie Paige Marlatt

Kallie is here!  And at home...and now over a week old!  I'm a little late on this post but wanted to catch everyone up on her arrival at the hospital.  I had the luxury of knowing when to go into the hospital so I was prepared for the trip.



Kallie arrived April 10, 2012 at 1:36 PM, weighing 6 lb 15 oz and 20 inches long.  Isn't our little family so cute!



We got to hold her for a while, then she was wisked away to get cleaned up and have her first bath.  I'm glad Kyle was there to capture the moment.  She didn't seem to like it that much.



Homecoming day!  What a cutie! :)  Thanks Aunt Melissa for the onesie and headband.



It is still hard to believe she is here and we are parents.  I'm so thankful...we have been blessed with such a sweet little girl.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's precious! Hope everything is going great for you guys!!