April 9, 2012

38 Weeks!

I am at 38 weeks!  That means it is time for Kallie to be born.  I got off my shots last night and go into the hospital this afternoon to wear compression boots until it is time to be induced Tuesday morning.



I can't believe the time has finally come.  At times, it seems like the pregnancy has dragged and at other times, it has flown by.  We are ready (although I don't think you can be fully ready for what's about to come).  I keep reminding Kyle...we can't forget the car seat.  But it is so exciting to finally be at the point where we will start a new phase of our lives.  We are eager to see what God has in store!



Thank you to my family and friends for all your prayers and encouragement.  We can't wait to share our new bundle of joy with you all!

1 comment:

lolly said...

Beyond excited!

Lolly