February 21, 2012

Nursery Mobile

I finally finished the nursery mobile.  I think it turned out really cute.


I used a wire wreath frame from Hobby Lobby and hot glued fabric I ruffled around the edge.  I tied various shapes and colors of beads to some fishing line and then to the wreath frame.  The hardest part was getting it to hang straight.  Here is a picture with the bedding, too.


The beads kind of look red, but I promise, they are pink and match the dark pink stripe in the bedding.  I guess I got the picture a little too bright.

We found the striped fabric from the bedding in a store in Dallas so my mom is going to make a valence for the window.  The nursery is slowly coming together but still has a ways to go.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Everything looks great! I love the color choices. And the mobile is fantastic!