June 13, 2012

Two Month Belated Birthday!

Happy 2 Months to Kallie!  Kallie was two months on Sunday but we were in Hondo visiting great grandparents.  We got back from our trip on Tuesday and had a doctor's visit today.  It is official that Kallie is steadily growing.  She weighed in at 10 lbs 7 oz and was 22 inches long.  Grant it, this was after getting fed 30 minutes before but also after a big poop...I think those wash each other out and this is an accurate weight.  :)  She's smiling but it still takes some work on our part and she's just a little shy to flash it at the camera.


Poor baby had to get her shots today, too.  I had never seen her cry like she did, and she even teared up which made me tear up.  I now know that anytime she gets hurt and cries, I will probably cry too.

We love this little girl so much!

No comments: