February 11, 2015

Weekend

Friday was a daddy / daughter day spent cutting up paper (lots of it), coloring, shopping at Fred Meyer (for ice cream) and a whole bunch of other fun while I was stuck at work.  They had a good time.  When I got home, we made a paper chain to count down the days to her birthday...she was bored after 10 rings.  I had to make 54 more.


We also celebrated Kallie's best friend's birthday where she had way too much sugar.  We then went to the hockey game on Sunday.  It was loud, but we were right next to the ice, and Kallie loved Boomer the Bear (mascot).  She was too shy to take a picture by herself but gave him 2 high fives and a thumbs up.


That's the only pic I got of the game.  I tried to get her to smile and take a sweet picture with Daddy but she refused.  She really did have a good time despite what the picture looks like.  Here she was just ready for the game to start.

No comments: