February 23, 2015

Be My Valentine

Kallie and I went to the dentist on Friday before Valentine's day.  She actually did really well with the dental hygenist and let her brush her teeth but she would not let the dentist (a male) see her.  She also sat quietly, watched, played with the big teeth and toothbrush while I had my teeth cleaned.

Afterward, I took her daycare so she wouldn't miss out on her Valentine Party and getting all the goodies.  She, of course, had a blast and came home with a lot of loot (including lots of temporary tattoos).


We gave out these valentine's - not my picture.



Valentine's day we made pink heart shaped pancakes and she got to open her goodies from us.  We gave her lots of little things but she really liked the little books that you "color" with a marker and reveal hidden pictures / colors.  And the Frozen tattoos...



She also was treated to her first ever 3D movie (pizza and a movie to be exact).  She loved it!


Happy V-day, Sweetie!

No comments: